1. Design specification, implementation and testing of LTE/5G system level or link level.
2. LTE/5G advanced algorithm research, design, simulation and verification.
3. PHY and MAC/RLC integration, System level and link level simulation, development and performance testing via Matlab or other OOP tools.
4. Optimization system performance for Architecture.
Job Main Requirements:
1. M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Wireless Communication or Electronic Engineering
2. Solid knowledge of LTE or other wireless technologies
3. Wireless or network modelling experience via Matlab or other OOP tools
4. System level or link level simulation experience for LTE or 5G
5. Familiar with 3G, 4G, 5G or other wireless RAN technologies
6. Familiar with 3GPP or IEEE protocols
7. Good understanding on RAN architecture and key algorithm, such as multi-antenna technologies, radio resource management, scheduling, link adaption, power control, etc.
8. Strong logical analysis and quantitative analysis ability
Other Requirements (Important):
1. Doctor graduate in LTE/5G standard research can be considered
2. Experience on RAN related projects and TDD system design is preferred.
3. Fast study capability
4. Good written and verbal English communication skills
5. Self-motivated and passionate
6. Can travel to Europe for 6 months.